24-hour Gaming Events
What Do I Need To Bring?
1. Reserve your seat online for $15. If you are paying in-person with cash, the entry fee will be $20.
2. Gaming Computer/Console
4. Headset (No speakers allowed)
5. Gaming peripherals (mouse, keyboard, controller, etc.)
6. A Power Strip (IMPORTANT!)
7. A good attitude! :)
By reserving your seat, you agree to the following:
- Mizewell Gaming League/Mizewell Games is not responsible for any accidental/intentional damage, theft, etc. of property.
- If you are asked to leave by an Event Organizer, for any reason, you will not be issued a refund.
- You understand all attendees under the age of 14 are required to have a parent/guardian with them at all times while attending any Mizewell Gaming League event.
- You will not bring any of the following: Speakers, Network Switches/Cables, Projectile Toys/Weapons, Alcohol/Drugs.
- While there is Wifi at the location, we restrict usage during our events to hard-wired connections only. This means your PC/Console must have a working Ethernet port.
- For those who are unable to make it to an event, we are unable to refund ticket purchases.