- $20 Entry fee
- 16-person Tournaments
- Up to $240 in tournament prizes. All tournament prizes will be in the form of in-store credit for Mizewell Games. By providing in-store credit, we are able to give out a larger prize pool than cash only would allow.
- Please be ready to provide 3 printed copies of your army list.
- 4 Rounds
- 1 Hour per round
- 45-minute break in between Rounds 2 and 3
- 9:30am: Set up
- 10:00am: Round 1 Begins
- 11:00am: Round 1 Ends
- 11:15am - Round 2 Begins
- 12:15pm - Round 2 Ends
- 12:15pm-1:00pm: Break
- 1:00pm: Round 3 Begins
- 2:00pm: Round 3 Ends
- 2:15pm: Round 4 Begins
- 3:15pm: Round 4 Ends
Army Composition Guidelines
Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and you cannot create an army list containing more than a total of three of the detachments listed in the main rulebook on Pg.242-245.
All current Games Workshop & Forgeworld 8th edition Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used to build your Battle-forged army.
Understrength Units as defined in the main rulebook on Pg.242 may only be included within Auxiliary Support Detachments (Pg.245).
By reserving a seat, you agree to the following:
- Mizewell Gaming League/Mizewell Games is not responsible for any accidental/intentional damage, theft, etc. of property.
- If you are asked to leave by an Event Organizer, for any reason, you will not be issued a refund.
- You understand all attendees under the age of 14 are required to have a parent/guardian with them at all times while attending any Mizewell Gaming League event.
- You will not bring any of the following: Speakers, Network Switches/Cables, Projectile Toys/Weapons, Alcohol/Drugs.
- While there is Wifi at the location, we restrict usage during our events to hard-wired connections only. This means your PC/Console must have a working Ethernet port.
In the case that you cannot make it to one of our events, we are unable to refund seat reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.